Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My First Post

There is a very high chance that no one will even read this blog, at least not anyone I know. In any case I don't plan to publicize about the blog in my friend circle. Not for now.

I'd like to keep myself anonymous. Not like a secret identity or an alter ego, because this is still me, just with an alias - DOT. As my description says, this blog is Dot's camouflage.

Whoever is reading my post, welcome to it. I will try to use minimal smileys and msn language in the blog, since I personally hate it yet I have not been able to practice what I preach i.e., I have not been able to not use msn language and weird emoticon symbols elsewhere so far. Thought I might start from here.

In terms of describing myself, I'd rather not. I don't know myself completely and I also do not like binding attitudes and characters with words like 'trustworthy, honesty, likeable, blunt, pragmatist' et cetera. As and when I write posts on this blog, you will get to know some part of me and some part of my life.

I really don't know why I have this sudden urge of writing a blog. May be after seeing one of my friends do it, I am tempted to. The matter of fact is, I have always written things in a diary, and never really felt the need to put up my thoughts on something as public as the Internet. But oh well, I told myself 'Why Not?' The blog will not contain anything too personal. But it might contain my thoughts and their consequences, all translated into harmless words.

No comments: